Aspire – Believe – Achieve
Lomeshaye Junior School is a unique and inspirational place, with dedicated staff who share a common vision for the school.
This vision is that Lomeshaye Junior School will be:
- An outstanding school in all areas.
- A school which is fully inclusive and expects the highest standards of its pupils, staff and stakeholders.
A School which:
- Provides a first class education – the best opportunities and outcomes, for everyone, every day.
- Ensure all pupils are given appropriate care, guidance, support and nurturing.
- Creates free thinking, well rounded individuals.
- Encourages all pupils to be independent and resilient learners.
- Is at the heart of the community.
Lomeshaye is a school where:
- Everyone is supported to reach their full potential.
- Abilities and talents are encouraged.
- Pupils and staff are supported to be the very best they can be.
As a school we are committed to:
- The pursuit of excellence; excellence is standard.
- The belief that, only the best is good enough, the pupils come this way but once.
- Our whole school community being inspired to ASPIRE - BELIEVE - ACHIEVE